Friday, September 23, 2011

This Little Light of Mine...

I am getting ready for a Playdate in October and I'd love for you to come!! 
Monday October 24th. My house. Come & go 9:30am-11am

The theme of our playdate is "This Little Light of Mine"  

I am asking every mom to bring a bag of candy. We will be making goodie bags for you to pass out at school, at  your church's trunk or treat, at parties, etc.

Attached to our goodie bag will be a note that says:
God loves you!!
Being a child of God is like being a pumpkin. 
God lifts you up, takes you in, and washes all the dirt off of you. 
He opens you up, touches you deep insdie and scoops out all the yucky stuff. 
Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside you to shine for all to see. 

My laundry room has been taken over by all things pumpkin.....





AND!! I have found so many neat ideas on Pinterest!!!







Not sure if I'll actually do any of these..but seriously! Who comes up with all this cute stuff!!

Mark your calendar! Hope you can come!!!



Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out.


No comments: