Monday, September 19, 2011

Recipe Rut...

I feel like the last few recipe's I have tried have been disaster's.
I am on the hunt to try something new...and YUMMY!!

I want to try these slow cooker BBQ ribs.
They look delicious!
I want to pair this with some garlic green beans my blogging friend Jodi posted. She has been posting some recipes that look yummy!! Check her adorable blog out here.

I also want to try these Taco Stuffed Shells.

I DID make this recipe for Super Sliders and they were YUMMY!!!


SUPER SLIDERS

-Bag of Costco Rolls
-2 Packages Sliced Roast Beef
- Sliced Swiss Cheese
Sauce:
- 1 Cube Butter
- 4 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Poppyseeds/sesameseeds (or 1 of each)
Cut the rolls in half and fold one piece of roast beef in half and one piece of swiss cheese for each roll. Place into a 9×13 pan making room for 12.
Melt butter and mix all ingredients together. Brush onto rolls. The sauce makes enough for 2 pans/ 24 sandwiches. Cover pans with tinfoil and cook at 350 for 30 minute

Are you making anything yummy this week I should try?

No comments: