Sunday, September 4, 2011

Learning the Letter K...and what's next!

We are learning the Letter K this week!
Our verse is from Proverbs 12:25
We made a Letter K Kite!
Kaitlyn is very excited to learn all of the things that start with "Her" Letter.

To incorporate our scripture into our craft, we used the tail of the kite to write down "What Kindness Is".
Kaitlyn's answers were...precious!We are stopping our Letters of the Week with K and will pick this up again when Little Miss is not in Mother's Day Out.
Kaitlyn will start learning letters at school and I would hate to confuse her! :)

We will continue hiding God's word in our heart and our next topic of scriptures are the 10 Commandments!
(More on this later!!)

I have sooo enjoyed learning scripture with you my sweet little one.
Praying that these truths will forever be with you!

"So shall My word be which goes forth from MY mouth; it shall not return to me empty, with- out accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it"
Isaiah 55:11

No comments: