Friday, January 14, 2011

Love Day Ideas

In one month it will be Valentines Day!!
Last year we made crafts for dad  here and I made a prayer door for Chris here .
Here are a few Valentines ideas I am going to do with Kaitlyn this year.

Love Chain: Make a paper chain and inside each link put a bible verse about love to discuss at dinner starting February 1st. Go here and see the full idea and to print out the bible verses (I will probably modify mine a bit to make them easier for KK to understand)

Heart Hunt :: Cut out hearts from various colored papers and tape around the house. The kids will love the excitement of spotting and collection all of the hearts throughout the house! Once they reach a certain number of hearts, they win a prize! There could be a special heart (like a golden egg at Easter) that wins them a special treat if he/she finds it!

Praying you are overwhelmed this year with His Love for you!
"I have called you by name: you are mine....I will be with you.... Because you are precious in my eyes and glorious, and because I love you."
Is. 43:1, 2, 4

1 comment:

grier said...

oh sommer... i love love love these ideas... i cannot wait to try a few of them ;o) you have some of the most fabulous ideas! thank you & blessings to you & your sweet family!

xxoo - brittany