Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Prayer Door

I was trying to think of something creative to do for my hubbie for Valentines Day and came up with an idea I wanted to share. I found all my supplies at my favorite find..The Dollar Store. (right now they have all sorts of bible story stuff for kids..check it out!)


I printed out 14 prayers over my husband. Then I taped each prayer to a heart dollies and taped it to the back door.

Next I made slips of paper numbered 1-14 and taped a number on top of each prayer.

Finally, I left him instructions for the next 14 days to remove the number and read my prayer over him.

I asked him to leave the prayer on the door so all day while chasing Kaitlyn around or doing laundry or leaving to run errands I can be a powerful praying wife. I just love the fact that God has put me on assignment to love on and encourage my sweet husband. Happy Love Month!!

1 comment: