Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Who am I?

Today I am remembering who I am.

I am a chosen child, a daughter of the King, and an indispensable part of God’s heart! Remembering whose I am frees me to embrace the gifts He has given me and accept the parts of me that I question with my own fragile heart. Knowing whose I am draws my attention away from the critics of this world and fixes my gaze on the only one I have to please ... God

It’s so easy to want to be like other women I know and admire, but remembering that God fashioned me and the gifts and abilities I have are all from Him; that I am by His design….gives me such Freedom to just be me!!

Psalm 139:14-16 "I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way. What you have done is wonderful. I know this very well. You saw my bones being formed as I took shape in my mother's body. When I was put together there, you saw my body as it was formed.

No comments: