Friday, October 23, 2009

All You Ever Wanted To Know About Me...

I was challenged to do this by a blogging cousin and so I will challenge my readers to the same. Let me know when you post yours!

I AM...always growing!

I WANT...to lose some much needed pounds :)

I HAVE...a BIG God!

I KEEP...a stash of swiffer wet bottles...I am obesessed!!

I WISH I COULD...be better in the kitchen

I FEAR...something bad happening to my family

I HEAR...my little one putting all her babies down for "nite-nite" (love it)

I DON"T THINK... Chris will ever trust me with our finances..I am awful at simple adding and subtracting

I REGRET... not working out everyday

I LOVE...my days off with Baby K

I AM NOT...going to let circumstances steal my joy

I DANCE...to Barney...yep...I said it

I SING...all the time! In the shower, in the car. I sing really loud when it's just me in the house

I NEVER...want to look back and say, "I wish I would've/could've."

I CRY WHEN I WATCH...movies about death or young people that lose sight of who they are in Christ

I AM NOT ALWAYS...perfect! Can you believe that?

I HATE THAT....there are people that don't know about God

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT...how to be a super-mom

I NEED...to be packing for a trip to Lubbock to see the Ags play

I SHOULD...be on the treadmill instead of on the computer

Have a blessed Friday!! Gig Em!

No comments: