Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Beginnings, New Treasures

I just love treasures. I love the sound of the word and the mystery the word casts in your mind. The twinkle it puts in the eye that there is something of value and worth of discovery. I came across the most beautiful scripture in Exodus 19:5 where God says "you will be my own special treasure" if you obey my voice and keep my covenant.
It's a New Year with New Beginnings, and New Treassures to be Discovered. My prayer is for His word to glow with a brilliant relevance to my life. May my heart be captured and stirred by His love story to me. I come before Him with expectations of His voice setting my heart ablaze. I want to be on a treasure hunt to satisfy my soul and to see and savor more of Christ, that I may behold the beauty of the Lord (psalm 27:4)

No comments: