Monday, January 18, 2010

I think I found it!

I am still working at decorating the house we bought..oh just about a year ago! Ha!I  have been looking for something to hang on this huge cove in our living room. Remember...my obsession back in August.

Well, I found this clock in a high-end furniture store and searched for it online and found it for $150 cheaper and $5 shipping! Whoo-hoo!! I still might put something on the far left side, but I think we are on our way.

Any decorating ideas are welcome!!

4 comments:

Leslie Neatherlin said...

Sommer it looks so good!!! I love it

From East Texas to the Far East said...

Ohhhh...I LOVE it! It looks great and it fits so well in the space. Great job!

Rob & Jen said...

It looks amazing! And can I say that is a huge clock, but gorgeous!

Janai Rogers said...

PERFECT! Way to go. I am on a forever search for a few items and it's been a year and a half!