Friday, November 18, 2011

ASK......Learning Commandment 10

We finished up our semester at ASK Community Bible Study learning the last commandment. 
Commandment 10: Don't Want What Other People Have
With Thanksgiving on the horizon, we talked about being thankful for everything God has given us and made a cute turkey craft naming a few things we are thankful for. 
My little Mustard Seeds know their commandments!
I am so proud of them! 
I made them all a book to continue memorizing God's commands. 
I don't even know where to begin talking about how God has spoken to my heart while teaching 3 year old's the 10 Commandments.

I have learned so many lessons about His love, His faithfulness, and His jealousy towards us. Between ASK and the Women's CBS study I did this fall, God has reminded me to keep Him #1 in my life. He has reminded me that He alone should be on the throne of my heart. 

No comments: