Monday, October 24, 2011

This Little Light of Mine Playdate

We FINALLY had our pumpkin play date!!
Kaitlyn could hardly wait to have her friends over.

We made pumpkin crafts

 Made goodie bags full of candy for our friends to pass out
And sent our friends home with bags to remind them to celebrate God's light shining through us!



I am so thankful for another opportunity to point my little ones to the AMAZING love of our Savior and King.

Lord, may you continue to transform us from the inside out. 
May we be a LIGHT to others! 




Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Oh my, Sommer!! What a complete BLAST that looks like!! I wish I were there ;) haha!

Happy Monday!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life