Monday, October 17, 2011

Get Organized!

Have you seen this challenge around the web?
or this one?

I thought I would give it a try, but after 4 days of organizing the pantry,
I quickly realized that with two little one's I am going to need a week for each task!
I do LOVE the way it looks!
I am making up my own list to get organized by priority of what is driving me CRAZY! HA!

Next up, organize the recipes!
Speaking of, I am making this yummy recipe for lunch today.
We LOVE Frito Pie!!


OVEN BAKED FRITOPIE
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 {16oz.} can pinto beans
1 {8oz.} can tomato sauce
1 {15oz.} can diced tomatoes
1 pkg. taco seasoning {I used McCormick’s}
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 1/2 cups Fritos
1 1/4 cups sour cream

First up, brown the meat. Now go ‘head and drain it, return itto the pan, and stir in the beans, tomato sauce, taco seasoning, and 1/4 cup ofthe cheese.
Sprinkle 1 cup of the Frito’s on the bottom of a well greased8x8 baking dish.
Coverthe fritos with meat
Bakeat 350 for about 20 minutes and remove from oven. Now spread the sourcream over the meat mix and top with the remaining Frito’s and cheese.
Happy MONDAY!!!

1 comment:

♥Jodi said...

Yuuuum, this recipe sounds so good! I will have to try it. Love the organization idea too...I think I need to try this as well :) THANKS!