Thursday, June 16, 2011

Learning the Letter A

 To complete our week of Letter "A" we continued memorizing our bible verse Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you." I didn't know if we were ready for memorizing, but Little Miss has this down! 

I can't count how many times this week Kaitlyn and I were able to talk to Jesus about our problems. We prayed for hurt fingers and lost toys, and daddy to come home safe, Jackson's nose to stop running, Jesus to keep us safe at night, we even prayed for her imaginary friends. :)

Kaitlyn prayed one night that she would forgive me. Nothing like your little one telling you...mommy I forbive (forgive) you after she has gotten into trouble. Ha!

We also learned about being in  the Lord's Army. I taught Kaitlyn the fun song that about putting on the Armor of God.



I almost peed my pants the first time we sang it together.Some of her renditions are :

Mommy: I am a Christian
Kaitlyn: I went a fishing

Mommy:And above all
Kaitlyn: I'm in a bubble


On to Letter B.................

1 comment:

♥Jodi said...

You are such a good mom :)