Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

We celebrated a little of Father's Day 2011 early when Kaitlyn invited Chris to Donuts with Dad at her school. She was so excited to have Dad take her to school and to give him her fun surprises!
She's definitely Daddy's Princess!!!

I had so much fun asking Kaitlyn questions about dad and filling out this Meet My Dad page.

I loved her answers.....

What is your Daddy's name: Chris
What does Daddy do for fun: play with me
What does daddy do at work: helping
What are his favorite things to eat: people food
What does he like to drink: Dr Pepper
How old is daddy: "C"
How tall is daddy: 6 years old
What is daddy's hair like: brownish
How much does he weigh: 3 months
What makes daddy the best: me (ahh!! love this answer!!)
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy: play my hippo game
How long have you know daddy: 3
Where did you and daddy meet: home


Daddy loved all our fun decorations too!!

 Happy Father's Day Honey!!

No comments: