Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekend Getaway...

Last weekend we went to Ruidoso for a quick getaway. We stayed at the Inn of the Mountain Gods usuing a Groupon we purchased. Are you in on the groupon buisness?? If not, go sign up here!! We got an amazing deal! 2 night stay, 2 rounds of golf, and a $40 gift card to the hotel for $199.00!!!

Little Miss came to get us around 6:30 Friday morning. 
She was ready to go!
Headband, pj's, and backpack full of toys! 


The view from our room was amazing! 
There is something about the mountains that just make you stop and savor the moments a little more. 


Munchkin went swimming for the first time!! 
I missed seeing him as my mom and I were at the spa(!!); a Happy Mothers Day gift to us.
Kailtyn, Daddy, and Papa all went horseback riding.
She wasn't sure at first
But acted like a pro on her horse: Duke.
I love weekends getaways. Weekends without chores or errands or obligations (most I put on myself !!). Weekends devoted to just "having fun" with My Precious Family.

No comments: