Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day started with Muffins with Mom at Kaitlyn's school Thursday.
Kaitlyn gave me a decorated flowerpot and a teapot filled with chocolates...the teapot is her favorite gift she's given me. :) On the way to church this morning she had chocolate all over her face but swore she hadn't been in them :)
And don't you just LOVE homemade cards!!
Kaitlyn told me in the car yesterday that she had a surprise card for me she made for Mother's Day. HA! Love it!! I acted suprised!!
We had the whole gang (Chris' family & mine) to the house for lunch today!
And even Shane came home to join in the festivities
Here are the mama's in my life; a great looking bunch and even greater women of God to look up to!
I am so thankful for my mom-I don't know what I would do without her and my kids just adore her!
And I LOVE how long I have known my mother-in-law. She was actually my Sunday school teacher who poured into my life, before I even knew who Chris Bledsoe was. :) 
My grandma is the life of the party and has truly taught me that life is to be celebrated!
And my sweet sister-in-law Jane has been such a blessing to our family and a great friend! 
 
I am so blessed!!

No comments: