Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Whoo-Hoo!!

We had such a fun weekend!!

Friday Kaitlyn's friend Mabry invited us to swim at the country club. Sweet Mabry shared all her snacks with Kaitlyn, but when I told Kaitlyn that she would share her pool toys or we would go home; she gathered all her stuff and said "I wanna go home" Hmm...that one sort of backfired on me! We will soon learn what it means to share when we have a baby brother or sister to play with! Speaking of....we find out what we are having in a couple of weeks..can't wait!!

Friday night we had the baseball suite which meant another night of popcorn, peanuts, icecream, and running the bases. So fun!

Saturday we drove to San Angelo to see the Stewarts and celebrate Brady's 3rd birthday.


And tonight! I am hosting another Recipe Exchange at my house. I love swapping treats and eats with girlfriends! Whoo-Hoo!!

No comments: