Thursday, November 1, 2012

This Little Light on Mine

Why do I choose to participate in Halloween?
For one, I have the most awesome superheroes!
I participate because I think this is an AMAZING opportunity to be Light! Remember our fun time last year here or what about our This Little Light of Mine playdate here?
  I can not think of any other day of the year where kids in our neighborhood flood our lawn and grace our doorstep.....
and maybe...just maybe....they will see His light in us.

 

Just maybe they read our goodie bag note and answer His gentle knock at the door of their heart
 
Just maybe the seed is planted
 
Just maybe they feel a tug at their heart

"Don't become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You'll be changed from the inside out."

Thank you for another opportunity to point them to you Lord



No comments: