Friday, July 6, 2012

Chevron Bathroom!

I am linking up again at Kelly's Korner to show off the new grey Chevron my hubbie painted in our extra bath.




 
 I attempted to start measuring and taping off lines...but my math loving husband was better suited for the job!
 Loving the pops of grey, blue and coral! Aren't these towels from Target so pretty!


 I would love to find something coral like these soaps to hang on the wall.



My hubbie did an awesome job and the lines are crisp and perfect!
 I re-did the kiddos bath 2 years ago here!


Can't wait to see all the other baths at Kelly's Korner..and hopefully get inspiration for decorating the counters in my master bath!In my master, I had to use these towels from Target again...but this time in a rich red!



 My favorite part of this bath is the scripture from 1 Peter 3:4 I have on my wall; what a great reminder to get my heart ready each morning.
I found this gem at Wal-Mart one year. It is perfect for holding all my jewlery!

Thanks for stopping by to see our bath's! Blessings!

14 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE it! I might just have to paint a cheveron wall in one of my boring bathrooms.

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

Love the chevron wall! Great job! Thanks for sharing!

Becca Christensen said...

Love it! Especially the chevron wall!

~Shelly~ said...

Very pretty! I love all the decorating!

Ashley Tremaine said...

LOVE the chevron wall!! All of your bathrooms are so pretty!! Great job!

Alice said...

You said you would like to find something coral to hang on the walls...make toilet paper roll art and spray paint it coral!! I made a cute design and spray painted it red for my kids bathroom. I can send you a picture if you email me.

Alice said...

And I also love the wall! And those towels and that rug are very pretty. I love Target!

pieceofcakelife said...

I am so into chevron right now! We are in the process moving soon into our first home and I have a vision for a chevron patterened fabric for an heirloom wing- back chair I'm having recovered

alli zachry said...

I LOVE it Som!!! It is absolutely PERFECT! So handy having a precise, engineer hubby:) Your home is so beautiful and I LOVE the scripture throughout every room!

Lily Dawn said...

Love the chevron! I am doing grey chevron in our nursery, but so far I only have a rug :) The scripture is perfect and I adore that jewelry holder!! I can't believe you found that at walmart- awesome!

SILLy stories!! said...

Visiting via KK's! I love your bathrrom design!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

The chevron is amazing! I'm always impressed when I see someone tape off the lines and make it perfect! All of your bathrooms look great!

Ashley said...

I love your bathrooms! Where did you get those shelves over the bath. I have been looking for something like those and haven stumbled across why I wanted yet. This wool perfect!
Please email me at ashley (@) crucecorner.com

Karrie said...

Beautiful bathrooms! Love the chevron wall!!