Monday, August 22, 2011

He's still working on me...


Just some thoughts I'm wrestling with....

"The Lord is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation" Exodus. 15:21

Lord remind me that my heart should sing no other name but You; that You are more committed to my greatest joy more than I am.

Love through me and help me to trust that You are pruning situations & relationships (no matter how hurtful they are) for my good & Your glory.

I could get mad and get even; I could let this get "the best" of me. And at this stage of my life, thank you Jesus! that You are the "the best" of me.
Thank you that others will get love, kindness , and compassion instead of anger, frustration, or rudeness.

Remind me that you orchestrate all things.
"I know that you are for me. I know that You have come now-even if to write upon my heart- to remind me who You are. "

Remind me that You are the joy of my heart, the lover of my soul, and my One and Only.

No comments: