Monday, October 11, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

We had a great time with the Stewart Clan at Great Wolf Lodge this weekend!! We all shared a Cub Den Friday night and the kids thought their bunk beds were the coolest! 
 The mama bears (Cori and I..and we look just lovely with no makeup in this pic) played with the kids all day Saturday at the water park while the boys went to the Aggie game at the Cowboys stadium. We laughed that this will be our last family vacation with the Stewarts before the kids outnumber the adults!! I would definitely recommend this place....we all had a blast!!!! Wish I would have taken more pics of the actual water park, but I know Cori got some great ones and some great videos of the kiddos.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I am glad I put makeup on almost every single day!

Cori Stewart said...

Oooops I am not some anonymous person talking bad about us!!