Monday, April 13, 2009

Sick on Easter :(

So, I started to post some pics, and our camera battery died. We are not sure which box the charger is in, so more pics to come :) Oh the joys of moving!

We spent all week and weekend cooped up in the house. Kaitlyn started running a fever Wednesday night and we ended up at the doctor on Friday with a throat infection and cold. Sadly we did not get to go to church for Easter, but we did have the family over for lunch. I went ahead and dressed my little one in her Easter dress for around the house. She is precious..even when she does have a runny nose and watery eyes. Oh...and her new favorite thing is sunglasses so I bought a million pairs..you'll see :)









1 comment:

alli zachry said...

Ohh I love that sweet little girl!!!! What a beautiful Easter dress! You look absolutely GORGEOUS too Sommer!! Hope she gets to feeling better asap! Love and miss you!!