Tuesday, September 10, 2013

1st day of school!

It's here!! Summer is over and Kaitlyn's first
day of Kindergarten is HERE!!!!
The night before Little Miss went through all of her supplies marking them off the list.
Kaitlyn's teacher gave us a few "wish" items at Meet the Teacher, so we made sure to package them in a cute way!
That morning she was sooo excited to go!


 Melt my heart....
Little Man is not going to know what to do on school days when his partner in crime is not around.  
I prayed Isaiah 40:11 over my little lamb "He will tend his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms; he will carry them in his bosom, and gently lead those that are with young." 
  
 I loved the encouragement a friend posted about this verse... "Peace washes over me with this verse, knowing that He will be carrying my lamb as I let go and watch him walk into that classroom on Monday. And knowing that He won't leave me standing there either but will gently lead me. Oh our God is so so GOOD!! "

Oh happy day, my Kinder Kaitlyn!

No comments: