Monday, February 21, 2011

Coupon Craze

This week I went on a coupon craze after watching an episode of the Nate Berkus show that I taped about the Krazy Coupon Lady. I took my grocery list and looked at her coupon database and printed away. Here is the link to her database.

I saved about $18 this week on just little things. I scored yesterday at Target where you can stack a Target coupon and a manufactuer's coupon. Target had diapers on sale from 35.99 to 30.58. I had a $5 manufacturers coupon and a $5 coupon for diapers I printed from target.com. So I got them on sale plus $10 off!!!

Using coupons is sort of thrilling and you feel like you are cheating the system :) If you like the Krazy Coupon Lady on facebook, she also sends the best deals for grocery stores each week and even tells you how to stack coupons to get items for free.

Watch out if you are behind me in the checkout line :) I'll be the lady with 75 coupons ha!!!

Happy Monday!

Never a dull moment!!!

No comments: