Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm restless...

I feel like I'm in a fog, I can't think straight, I'm tired, I'm grumpy....all things you wanted to hear about me today, huh??

I would love to do a recap of 2011 and set goals for 2012, but for some reason I just can't think. Ever have one of those days...er...weeks?

Not sure what God is doing or where this is going. Not sure when my thoughts will clear and I'll feel the freedom to write again. I am just starting to realize that Lord, I am restless until I rest in You.

Taking a break from blogland as I chase after His heart.... Happy 2012 and the "abundantly more" He has for you...and me! :) 

Ephesians 3:20
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"

No comments: