Saturday, December 24, 2011

Our Elf...Christoper Pop-In-Kins

We have had super fun this Christmas with our elf, Christopher Pop-In-Kins.

Kaitlyn LOVES looking for his hiding place each morning.
Christoper Pop-In-Kins left Kaitlyn a note this morning on his last night to watch over us.

Hi Kaitlyn!


I have been watching you and your little brother all month long. I love seeing how excited you are to find my hiding spots every morning.
You have been very nice this month. I’ve seen you have a cheerful heart when you do your chores or when your mom or dad asks you to help out. You are also really sweet to your little brother. I’ve heard you say your prayers at night too.
I’ve also watched you open your ornaments for your Happy Birthday Jesus tree! I can’t wait to celebrate Jesus’ birthday tomorrow. That is what Christmas is all about! God sending Jesus to be born in Bethlehem in a manger. Jesus lived a life just like you…did you know he had a brother too? When Jesus was older, he died on the cross for our sins so that we can go to heaven one day with Him.
Thank you for being so good all month long, I bet Jesus helps you be kind and nice!


Hope you have fun tomorrow on Jesus’ birthday! I can’t wait to see you next year!! Tonight I will fly back to the North Pole with Santa, but I will be back next Christmas!!! You will be 5 years old the next time I see you!!!

Merry Christmas!

XOXOXO

Christoper Popinkins

No comments: