Monday, March 28, 2011

My Precious Boys!

I kid that I'm crushing on a baldy. 
Little Mister is lacking in the hair department. :) 
His daddy has a full head, so I am sure it is only a matter of time. Aren't they just precious!!!
My devo a couple of days ago reminded me that my Savior knows how many hairs I have on my head. (Matthew 10:30) Now that my friends, overwhelmed me this week!!!
He is concerned about the most minute details of my life. As I was blow-drying my hair today, I had Jackson lying on the rug. I was looking down at him and making smiley faces like all mamas in love do...and I began to notice how many hairs were falling on top of his face as I brushed and blow-dryed my hair. Poor baby was covered in my hair-ha!! 
And to think....God knows the count on my head on a moment by moment basis. Nothing escapes Him, no detail of my life is too small for His care. 
That's all...just thankful today for His hand in the details....

No comments: